a Frost & Sullivan Brief
For healthcare organizations it is important to continue improving clinical outcomes without further encumbering the cost of operations. The inevitable transition to a value-based healthcare model further emphasizes quality clinical outcomes, compelling providers to develop and implement an inclusive strategy focusing on cost containment without compromising on clinical outcomes. The only way to achieve these transformational shifts is through revitalizing the healthcare environment with technology that can help providers progress toward producing quality clinical outcomes over time. This Frost & Sullivan research will show you how to optimize the hospital Information Technology landscape to deliver seamless performance and enhance clinical quality and safety.
Download the brief and discover:
- Global healthcare System Objectives
- What do PACS & VNA Fail to Address
- Enterprise Imaging Solutions Coupled with Unified VNA
- The Strategic Approach
- 6 Benefits of Enterprise Imaging Solution
- State-of-the-art System: Consolidate all patient medical images into one.