Because every second–every kilobyte–matters.
Now is the time to utilize the amazing tools that are available for making websites faster, and to learn how to improve user experience and satisfaction.
This is a practical collection of tutorials on front-end website performance for web developers. It’s packed with useful, real world hints and tips that you can use on your sites today. It contains:
- Which Browsers Should Your Website Support? by Craig Buckler
- Are Your WordPress Themes Flexible or Fast? by Maria Antonietta Perna
- Five Techniques to Lazy Load Images for Website Performance by Maria Antonietta Perna
- Optimizing CSS: ID Selectors and Other Myths by Ivan Čurić
- Optimizing CSS: Tweaking Animation Performance with DevTools by Maria Antonietta Perna
- Lightning Fast Websites with Prefetching by Maria Antonietta Perna
- Optimizing Web Fonts for Performance: the State of the Art by Maria Antonietta Perna
- What Is a CDN and How Does It Work? by Bruno Škvorc
Free offer expires 12/20/18.