It’s been shown that having a more effective onboarding approach can lead to better new-employee retention, reduced turnover, and getting new hires up and running more quickly.
Our eBook explains why good onboarding matters and offers best practices for creating your own successful program that transforms onboarding from a chore into an opportunity.
- Why ensuring a great employee experience is a critical competitive differentiator
- The value of preboarding for ensuring new-hire progress before day one
- Onboarding essentials that include specific action items for your new hire’s first day through their first six months
- How sharing onboarding processes among different stakeholders can help boost overall effectiveness
- The value of measuring your onboarding program’s success