Today’s consumer wants a brand to deliver convenience, relevance, emotional assurance and added value, and will quickly turn to a competitor if their needs aren’t being met.
This whitepaper highlights strategies that brands must adopt to better engage their customers along the purchase path. The following pages outline:
- 4 stages along the Customer Experience Lifecycle
- 6 key takeaways to guide brands
- Emerging retail trends supported by best-in-class examples of brand innovation
- Customer insights collected from the Bing Future of Retail Consumer Survey 2018
- Strategic implications to guide brands as they seek to deliver differentiated marketing and experience