Insight into how business leaders are shaping digital experiences in Asia Pacific
Benchmark your digital experience maturity
Digital experiences are more important than ever. Social distancing, remote working and national shutdowns have forced customers online and employees apart, forcing businesses and government agencies across Asia Pacific to accelerate and modify their digital transformations to meet changing customer demands.
To understand the maturity of digital experiences (DX) across Asia Pacific, research and advisory firm, Ecosystm interviewed 600 organisations – using Sitecore's Digital Experience Maturity Model (DXMM) assessment.
Read this report to access results from the survey and to find out how to improve your overall digital experience maturity. You will get insights on:
- What are the factors that drive a great digital experience?
- What is the maturity of businesses across Asia Pacific regarding the digital experience they offer customers?
- What steps should you take to improve the digital experience your own organisation offers?
Fill in the form to download the report “The Digital Mindset of Business Leaders in Asia Pacific”.
About the research
This research covers responses of 600 digital and customer experience decision-makers and influencers from ASEAN and ANZ in 2020.
- 100 respondents were interviewed, each from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand.
- The sample was spread across Financial services (20%), Manufacturing (25%), Retail (25%), Government (10%) and Others (20%).