Content, now more than ever, is the currency exchange in our social world and it’s being used by brands and consumers alike to tell the story of who they are.
But when brands create this content strategically, it can also be used to move consumers through the decision journey – to build awareness, to get on the consideration list, drive purchase, or build loyalty between a brand and a customer.
We believe that when brands work with online influencers, they can leverage that creativity, trust, personal connection, and together, produce compelling content that cuts through the clutter and grabs our attention in the social stream.
In this comprehensive guide you’ll learn:
- 3 Ingredients of an effective influencer marketing strategy
- How to find the right online influencers
- Why collaborative content inspires great stories
- How to make the most of all that content (hint: distribution)
- Why the proof is in the performance