Read how a top Insurance MGA improved agent relations and positioned itself for tremendous growth by re-evaluating its in-house commissions system.
United Insurance Group is a subsidiary of Penn Treaty Network America specializing in senior age insurance products and has 15,000+ agents. Their increasing growth was hindered substantially by its in-house commission system in the following ways:
- Paying agents was labor-intensive and wasting inordinate amounts of time and resources
- Lack of an automated system for calculations led to errors
- Agents lost confidence due to inaccuracies and late payments
- Support staff was inundated with service calls from producers
- Difficulty designing effective sales incentive plans led to stagnated sales growth
UIG implemented a new system, seeing rapid results after a 90-day implementation period and gaining an ROI in less than 12 months.