Whitepaper: Driving Operational Efficiencies with Digital Technologies
In the current low oil price environment, operators are increasing focus on improving the efficiency of their operations. By using a systematic approach and leveraging automation, we have seen operators go from up to 15% lost and uncounted for production down to 1% in as little as 60 days. This paper examines ways to ensure you are maximizing revenue by eliminating manual tank inventory management and accompanying work practices that lead to deferred, lost and unaccounted for production while achieving efficient vapor control and recovery minimizing emissions and improving safety.
After reading this paper, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of how using a systematic approach and leveraging automation can:
- Minimize allocation and accounting errors
- Reduce actual and unaccounted production losses
- Improve fiscal transfer operations efficiency and effectiveness while keeping people off of tanks
- Effectively manage lease and production inventory
- Improve vapor control and recovery operations to reduce emissions